Parent Resources

Wellness Policy:
Parents interested in participating in the review of the District’s Wellness Plan can contact their site principal. (BP 5030) and (AR 5030)

Inter/Intra District Forms:
Out-of-District (InterDistrict) Agreements are for students who are currently residing outside of the school district that they would like to attend. Parent/Guardian: Complete applicable steps on page 1 and 2 shaded in gray and then submit it to your District of Residence (DOR). If it is approved, it will be forwarded to the District of Proposed Enrollment (DPE). Only new requests submitted between December 1st and February 1st are assured of approval by the DOR, subject to reasonable enrollment activities. (See the DOR district office for exceptions and for information on reasonable enrollment activities). If both districts approve, and you agree to any additional terms and conditions required by the district(s), you may enroll your student in the DPE.
Commonly Asked Questions Regarding the Interdistrict Transfer Process
IntraDistrict Agreements are for students residing in the Northern Humboldt High School District but are requesting attendance at one of our other high schools. Once approved your student will automatically be enrolled at the school they have requested for the next school year.
IntraDistrict Form Updated: 8/26/11
Volunteer Information
Volunteer Information Updated: 2/3/15
Student Registration Forms
Purchase Order Terms
Other Information
Williams Complaint Procedure and Form Updated: 10/20/14
AB 2040:
For information about AB 2040, State Controllers Government Compensation (Click Here)